16 January, 2012

Darul-Hadeeth Homeschool: Early Ilm Explorers week 10 lesson plan

Bismillaah

"All praise and thanks belongs to Allaah. Lord & Creator of all the worlds. May Allaah bestow His mercy upon the Prophet, his family, his companions, and on all of those who follow them in truth until The Last Day" Ameen  

As Salaamu Alaikum

Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum

Here is my lesson plan for next week Inshaa'Allaah- as time goes on Inshaa'Allaah I will get better.... is it me - but can lesson plans drain you? *shrugs* I guess that's why I'm happy to participate with Sis Umm An- Nu'man about lesson plans....


 
Reading: 

Monday-Friday- Glenn Doman Method flash cards

Monday- Poem: Nursery Rhyme Humpty Dumpty
Activity: What is sequential order? Explain what it is, and how things go in order. Use cards to retail what happen to Humpty Dumpty- what happen first, second, last…etc

Tuesday: Poem: Hickory Dickory Clock
Activity: Read poem and retail story in sequential order using cards

Wednesday: Three Little Kittens
Activity: Read poem, retail story and put cards in sequential order

Thursday: Review past poems
Friday: Salat sequential cards- DIY book about Salat

Arts & Crafts: 

Arts & Crafts based off the book Teddy bear, teddy bear

Monday: making teddy bears out of construction paper

Tuesday: make a prayer rug for teddy bear (teddy bear prays in the book- we say he makes salat lol)

Wednesday: Book Feet Feet Feet

Activity: trace their feet and paint it

Thursday:  Book: The grouchy ladybug
Activity: make a ladybug 

Friday Activity: Miscellaneous arts & crafts using various items

Mathematics 

Monday Activity: Look at shape flash cards and do workbook activity

Tuesday Activity: Make a house using shapes (based off a picture *handmade*) of a shape house

Thursday Activity: MEP Math, addition flash cards

Friday: Review shapes – complete puzzles that have shapes

Science/Nature:

Monday: What are clouds? Talk about a cloudy day- listen to audio book reading: “Looks like spilled milk” make a craft of a cloud looking like an object (white paint, construction paper)

Tuesday: How does rain help us? What does Allaah say about rain?
Activity: Indoor rain experiment

Wednesday: There are different types of weather.
Activity: Talk about the different types and use flash cards to recall

Thursday: Whats a windy like?
Activity: View program on places where the wind can be strong

What can the wind move activity? Using objects and a fan- what will the wind move?
Friday: Review flash cards

Arabic: Workbook (Monday-Friday)

Islaamic Studies: Who is Prophet Muhammad

Monday: Read story (first 2 parts) about the Prophet (sallaau alayhi wa sallam)
Activity: Home made worksheet

Tuesday: Aqeedah book 1 about the Prophet Muhammad
Activity: Home made worksheet 

Wednesday: Read story about the Prophet
Activity: Homemade worksheet

Thursday: Aqeedah book 1
Activity: Homemade worksheet 

Friday: Review all week worksheet
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum
    Mashallah nice planning.I' m sure you and your girls will be doing a lot this week inshaAllah and since you have everythong very well planned it will be much more easier and interesting. Hope to read your weekly summary too : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bismillaah

      Wa alaiki salaam!!

      Awww thanks Umm Sara- I'm trying! I still feel like I need to work on bettering my lesson plan :)
      Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum for ur kind words- hopefully next week goes well with my planning early Inshaa'Allaah

      Delete
  2. Assalaamu Alaikum!
    I cannot remember if I commented on this post lol, if so please delete this!!! Alhamdulillaah the lesson plans looks good and awaiting to see the activities. Happy fun filled week Insha Allaah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bismillaah

      Wa Alaiki Salaam :)

      lol you didn't! you commented on my objective post :)

      Delete
  3. Asalamualikum,
    I still havn't got round to organising my islamic studies stuff and just rely on explaining this on the go...I really like your ideas on teaching the seerah but I'll be waiting for next post at the end of the weeek for more details Inshallah. I love the nursery rhyme sequencing idea. I think I will try it out! JK for teh idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bismillaah

      Wa Alaiki Salaam!

      Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum. I hope my Islaamic studies goes well :) it's my weakest area :/
      Na'am I was going to do a book- but I thought these nursery rhymes was shorter and more interesting for the girls attention span
      Ameen waiyyak :)

      Delete
  4. Assalaamu Alaikum waramatulahi wabarakatahu girl EVERYTHING drains me lately so sleepy! I love how you wrote up, posted and shared this! i will share it with the moms of younger children I know InshaAllah! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalaamu Alaikum waramatulahi wabarakatahu Giiiiirrrrrll I'm always drained lately, don't need lesson planning to do that!! =D

    JazakAllah khayer for writing all this up and posting it! I'll make sure to share it with the mommies of preschoolers I know!

    ReplyDelete

As Salaamu Alaykunna! Please keep your comments clean and please do not recommend any sites or blogs in the comment section that are upon bid'ah or deviancy. Comments will be deleted if not meeting this criteria. Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum - Umm Suhailah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...